Video - I call my chicken and turkeys with whistle

Akwasi

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 31, 2014
Lol.

Have a look at this video

0.jpg

If the embedded video does not play well in your browser, you may play directly from YouTube

That was fun! What a nice variety of poultry you have. Thanks for sharing your video
smile.png

I have a small flock of 10 chickens and feel the same way about my birds...love them all! Even when they are busy driving me crazy, lol.
big_smile.png

How did you train your birds to come when you whistle?

I have a small flock of 10 chickens and feel the same way about my birds...love them all! Even when they are busy driving me crazy, lol.
big_smile.png

How did you train your birds to come when you whistle?
Actually my wife did
cool.png

Whenever she wanted their attention, she will take some treat with her and start whistling. With the treat, they will follow her. Well eventually I guess they associated the sound with treat and started responding as such. They are fun

The guinea fowls also respond to the call but this time they were far out I guess

Actually my wife did
cool.png

Whenever she wanted their attention, she will take some treat with her and start whistling. With the treat, they will follow her. Well eventually I guess they associated the sound with treat and started responding as such. They are fun

That's pretty cool!

The guinea fowls remain very hostile to the flock but the turkeys re gentle and get along very well with the chicken

Poultry are often underestimated. They are more intelligent than we credit them for. A friend's hen has been trained to use a specialized poo chamber!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom