Video link to my son and his TURKEN..It plays dead, rides in cart, etc

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by silkiebeginer, Aug 12, 2007.

1. silkiebeginer

silkiebeginer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/v/2sT1QHzqpVc
    Hi here is the video link I fixed so you all could see my son and his rubberneck doing tricks. It is not worthy of David Letterman i don't think. But it is still totally cute. For those of you who wanted to see...
    ****CLICK LINK****or if it doesn't work go to YouTube.com and search for Boy and His Chicken.
    Thanks ya'll

Jennifer

Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Um, link didn't come out right......what his is user name on youtube?we can look it up under that.....would love to see it

3. Chickenlover88

Chickenlover88 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2007
    Dallas, Georgia
    Here is the link.

4. silkiebeginer

Jul 31, 2007
    Thanks ChickenLover88. This ios my first video on youtube I knew i'd mess the link up. LOL Hope you all like it.

Jennifer

5. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    That was really cute. Thank you!

6. greenacre

greenacre Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2007
    South Eastern Michigan
    OMGosh...that was soooo cute!!! I can't wait to show my kids the video tomorrow morning.

7. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Oh how cute is that!

I hope at least one of ours turns out to be so tolerant of our kids!

(my daughter wraps up our cat in her blankets - a chicken would get the same baby treatment!)

8. silkiebeginer

Jul 31, 2007
    This is my sons 2nd turken. He had the first one 2 days after it hatched and kept it for about 2 years. One morning we came out and something had attacked it and blinded it as well as hurt it other ways. We had to put it down. My son cried for weeks. We believe it was a chicken hawk that attacked it. But he has had this one for about 6 weeks and its well on its way to being a bigger baby then the last one. everyone laughs that it acts more like a dog then a chicken. I am really glad you all are enjoying the video. He is having me read him all you feedback.

Thanks, Jennifer and Randy

9. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Wow! Rubber Neck is a special roo, isn't he? [​IMG] Very cute video. I wasn't sure about turkens at first, but they are starting to grow on me!

10. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    That is so great! I loved it! That is one tolerant chicken, its clear he loves your son to pieces!

Thanks for sharing!

Jill

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by