1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Video of my sun conure being a nut-case!

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by redfeather, Jan 16, 2011.

1. redfeather

redfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2010
    A video of my sun conure Cayenne being a crazy nut... also in my stream, a video of my "shorkies" (shih tzu x yorkie mutts) wrestling like the nuts they are (their names are Nutmeg and Cashew... they are half-siblings/cousins... same dad, sister mothers).

www.youtube.com/Nigh1shad3

2. babalubird

babalubird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Cute. I love sun conures' coloring, so bright and cheerful, matches their personality. Connie

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    <<<< They are fun birds!

4. redfeather

Oct 28, 2010
    Yeah, Cayenne is lots of fun... He loves to play tug-of-war with his toys (especially if they have bells attached) and he dances when I sing... bobbing his head, swaying gently back and forth. He also imitates laughter at times (both him and the Senegal, so it's funny when I laugh and I hear birdy-laughter from the corner, LOL). Yep, he's a goofy bird. [​IMG]

5. DomC

DomC Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2010
    Las Vegas
    that's pretty neat.... Where did you get that toy.. I've been trying to find some stuff like that for my wife's sun conure.

6. flyweed

flyweed Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Holmen
    I have a sun conure too! Your's sure is quiet compared to mine...ha ha ha..but I bet yours gets noisy too.

I also have a Shorkie..but mine is tiny compared to yours...I think my Shorkie weighs in at a whopping 6 pounds..and I have a Maltipoo also that's even smaller, but my Shorkie looks nothing like yours..mine has curlier hair, and lighter in color.

Dan

7. 4 luv of eggs

4 luv of eggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Cayenne is beautiful! I love his playpen. Did you make that or buy it?

8. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    thats so cute, I wish I could have an indoor bird!

9. redfeather

Oct 28, 2010
    Yeah, he's an awsome bird!

I made the "net" thing, I bought the "boing" and also bought the indestructiBELL off ebay (search indestructible bell).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by