1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Video's Of Muscovy's in action!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by jessylee, Dec 12, 2010.

1. jessylee

jessylee Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    Olympia
    Just up dated my BYC page and added a couple video's of my scovies running a muck. If you like pictures of muscovies you have to love video. They have such large personalities! They make my chickens seem boring!
    If you have video share it! I went to "flickr" and uploaded them there them went to "share" and pasted the bb/html code, just learned how! If you need help just let me know! Cant wait to see your birds in action![​IMG]

2. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    How cute, love how they're chasing each other around. I like your black one. That's the kind I want when I get ducks.

3. roocrazy

roocrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    :lauThat 1st video was amazing how they chased each other around they look so happy!!! and i like how you said they make chickens look boring as they're in the backround just pecking while the ducks are having a blast!!

4. sandcat

sandcat Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    I LOVE IT!!!![​IMG] what an awesome video they look like the happiest ducks in the world, love where the chickens were hiding under the top of the car. very inspiring Im going to give my ducks some obstacles to play on!!!

5. PlumTuckered

PlumTuckered Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Arkansas
    I love those videos!! I agree, I find my ducks much more entertaining and personable than my chickens. I've only got one Scovy so far...a 7 month old Hen named Scooter and she's wonderful. I need to get about a dozen scovy eggs and hatch them.

Michelle

6. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    It's so funny when the jump into the water and then jump out run a muck for a few minutes and then jump back in, my goose does it too.

7. PlumTuckered

PlumTuckered Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Arkansas
    My Scovy Hen loves to run around and chase my other ducks, I can tell she just wants to play but they all run from her when she does it. She thinks the others are a bunch of sissies LOL

Michelle

8. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    your ducks are soooo cute!!! i enjoyed watching the videos!!! [​IMG]

9. jessylee

jessylee Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    Olympia
    Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. [​IMG]

Does any one have video of their ducks/ geese being happy??

10. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    I don't have my own ducks, but here's a (older) duckling I used to keep tabs on running around at the lake. I think he was about 10 weeks old back then. He's all grown up now and he's still a character. I don't have a good video camera, so sorry if things are blurry.

Not as fun to watch as yours.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by