Videos**Then and Now: Duckling almost two weeks into niacin deficiency treatment. Any changes?

We live in the middle of the woods too, but thankfully the mountain range usually stops any serious weather from getting to us. Like tornados. I am sure your doing all you can to take care of them.
We don’t get too many tornados either, just a lot of snow, which I typically love. Yep, doing my best! Just don’t want them to be any more stressed. I swear they hate me from all the handling trying to just take care of them.

It's their age too, they go through the thinking we are the axe murderer stage.
Hahaha! So true, but my other ducks weren’t a huge fan of me either. Enid still isn’t though she doesn’t run so much to get away, she eventually gives up and let’s me love on her though she despises every second of it. I don’t want to stop trying though! I always wondered, have I held them too much or not enough?

My Runners and Buffs tolerate me lol My Muscovy do too but more so than the others. I have a few I can pick up and cuddle but they aren't real happy about it. There was a time if I even walked by the Runners they would all get up and move away, Now at least most of the time I can walk past them without them running for their lives. lol

My Runners and Buffs tolerate me lol My Muscovy do too but more so than the others. I have a few I can pick up and cuddle but they aren't real happy about it. There was a time if I even walked by the Runners they would all get up and move away, Now at least most of the time I can walk past them without them running for their lives. lol
Hahah that’s hilarious and a lot like how it is with my chickens. I can pick up my EE and sometimes my Buff Orpingtons, but normally they all follow me around hoping for food, but if I try to give them any love, they run haha.

They know we bring out the goodies. Mine are so spoiled but that's okay I enjoy spoiling them.
My little Cochin bantams are my snuggle bugs. ❤️
did you get your power back on?

They know we bring out the goodies. Mine are so spoiled but that's okay I enjoy spoiling them.
My little Cochin bantams are my snuggle bugs. ❤️
did you get your power back on?
So spoiled! Mine too haha it drives my husband a bit crazy.
Yes, power came back on about 3 hours after buying a brand new generator that didn’t work ugh. It was a rough couple of days.
Quick question, splints came in today. Do I wrap the vet wrap all the way up the leg so the hock is straight? Thanks!!

Try it like that and see how it works just skip the knee area so he can bend his knee normal.

One year we had a heavy snow storm that took out power all over our county it took a week for them to get it back up. That's when we bought a generator. We sure have put it to good use.
I'm sorry yours didn't work and hope where ever you bought it they took it back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom