Vinnie Loves BYC!

Cetawin

Chicken Beader
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
I cannot wait to get my duckies
It will be a while...my order just went in the mail today. LOL So late April or early May for me.

I will live vicariously through you right now.

Edited to add : I would love it you could send me a pattern or a picture of your diaper harnesses...laid out flat so I can start making some for the babies. what material/liner choices you are using etc etc

Last edited:

baldie

Songster
11 Years
Sep 25, 2008
Douglas, MA
LOL!! I did NOT know what to expect when reading this post!! That is hilarious!! Start him off young, thats the way to do it!!

baldie

Songster
11 Years
Sep 25, 2008
Douglas, MA
LOL!! I did NOT know what to expect when reading this post!! That is hilarious!! Start him off young, thats the way to do it!!

nettie

Enslaved by Indoor Ducks
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
Vinnie can't be out of my sight, otherwise he cries and cries. So i let em join me on the comuter.

nettie

Enslaved by Indoor Ducks
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
Quote:I bet mark would beg to differ!

Although i think you need more ducklings too

nettie

Enslaved by Indoor Ducks
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
luckily i rule my house, lol. and I have a very understanding (if not somewhat submissive) fiance who accepts me and my rules. lol. But he loves the ducks as much as i do and has come to accept it's our way of life.

I did however have to bring them to chicago with me over christmas and my father was very unhappy about the ducks being inside, but it was like 5degrees out and my ducks would kill me if i made them go outside. lol

Top Bottom