Vintage Avon

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Schultz, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I was wondering if anyone still collects vintage Avon bottles? I recently came across an entire box of Avon perfume bottles, most are still in the box and unused so I thought about setting up an auction here but wanted to make sure there was a interest in them first. I will get some pics for the thread in a bit.
    So, if there is interest; Should I auction this as an entire lot or individually?
    Thanks for your input [​IMG]

2. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ok here is most of what I have [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  4. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    My grandmother has the one on the far right. How old is that one because she is 88 yrs old?

5. Stumpy

Stumpy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Interesting! I can't answer your specific question, but I have the thread and thimble one on a small shelf in my sewing room with other sewing collectibles. I wonder if you might also list that one in the sewing section.

6. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks everyone! I am not looking to make a fortune on them. Just something to share with my BYC friends. My neighbor is in her 80's, this is where they came from. I am going to use part of the money to buy some items she needs in the nursing home she's in. The rest I am going to put aside for the next Chickenstock we have. I looked up some of the values online and they are roughly $150.00+ EBAY value. Most are in great shape and quite a few are in Mint condition in the original boxes, never used. I think I will start an auction and post the link here and see what happens. [​IMG]

7. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by