Vintage Leahy MFG Co. Redwood incubator instructions finally found.

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by kartking22, Mar 2, 2009.

1. kartking22

kartking22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    I finally found an original copy of the instruction manual for the Leahy incubator that I purchased last spring. Although the pages have seen alot of wear and alot of water damage, the manual is still somewhat legible and has alot of great information regarding how to's and what not to do's. This does answer alot of questions that new bator users ask for need too know.
    The link is www.leggspeafowl.com/images/scan0001.jpg to scan 0012.jpg. Please note that I did ask permission first from the owners of this web site before making a copy of these instructions. I considered this as common respect to them and thier site. Please do the same.
    I have seen these bators sell on e-bay many times but no one ever had an original instruction manual. Even though the pages are very well used and somewhat damaged, these scans are as close as I can get to knowing how to set up my bator according to the manufacturer.[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  2. Cuppy Acres

Cuppy Acres Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2014
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wholly appreciate the effort and time you expended 7 years ago to post those Leahy incubator instructions. I downloaded them tonight.

Totally grateful,

thank you,

John

3. kartking22

kartking22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Although I can't take credit for finding the instructions, I'm glad that the link helped you as much as it helped me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by