VIP's....

Suzie

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 9, 2009
Auvergne
OK so this is directed at Nifty and Sumi...

A huge thanks for the introduction if the VIP interviews....

I am sure that many of the people who contribute to BYC are not aware of the great contribution of the VIP members who consent to giving an insight to their lives and their history of how they became so important to the members who follow them...

Would you consider a "Badge" to those who have been interviewed ? This would hopefully encourage members to...

1) Participate in the requests to be interviewed

2) Raise the profile of those members that have given consent

3) Enlighten those members that do not know of these wonderful interviews

A badge could show under the contributors name...it would also confirm that the person has been interviewed...

Anyone else agree ??????

Wow, thanks @Suzie for this post and the idea!

I think this is a GREAT idea! We could even link the badge to the thread with the list of interviews. @sumi , what do you think?

(this reminds me that we should also be linking the annual / year badges to a page or pages that talk about the awards)

It's definitely something we can look into.

OK so this is directed at Nifty and Sumi...

A huge thanks for the introduction if the VIP interviews....

I am sure that many of the people who contribute to BYC are not aware of the great contribution of the VIP members who consent to giving an insight to their lives and their history of how they became so important to the members who follow them...

Would you consider a "Badge" to those who have been interviewed ? This would hopefully encourage members to...

1) Participate in the requests to be interviewed

2) Raise the profile of those members that have given consent

3) Enlighten those members that do not know of these wonderful interviews

A badge could show under the contributors name...it would also confirm that the person has been interviewed...

Anyone else agree ??????
Excellent ideas!

........ We could even link the badge to the thread with the list of interviews. @sumi , what do you think?........
.....and this makes Suzie's badge idea far more viable.

I think the interviews are great for the forum, why I deigned to participate,
but I didn't even know about them until someone linked in another post somewhere else on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom