Viral infection advice?

scoutchick

Hatching
Apr 22, 2015
England
One of my chicks came to me with a viral infection, they're about 8 weeks old now. I've separated her from the others, when she wouldn't walk I found out she has a viral infection and that all I can do is wait and see if she pulls through. Her name is Cluck Norris and she's a Cochin, a proper little sweetheart. Does anyone have any advice of what I could do or feed her to improve her chances? Thanks.

http://www.offthegridnews.com/how-to-2/how-to-identify-prevent-and-treat-illnesses-in-chicks/
I'm really sorry about your chick!
I hope this helps!
ya.gif

Good luck!

One of my chicks came to me with a viral infection, they're about 8 weeks old now. I've separated her from the others, when she wouldn't walk I found out she has a viral infection and that all I can do is wait and see if she pulls through. Her name is Cluck Norris and she's a Cochin, a proper little sweetheart. Does anyone have any advice of what I could do or feed her to improve her chances? Thanks.

Hello to you
Almost all the viral infection is not curable by chemicals, but you can improve the immune responds of your chicken by using some of this tips:
A. Provide her some extra soluble vitamins in here drinking water.
B. provide here some extra animal protein in here food, crushed boiled egg,som tuna fish, mill worm, ect.
B1.provide her probiotic, you can give her some probiotic yogurt
C. Add to her feed some turmeric powderer.
D. Add to her feed extra hot chili powder.
E.give her some shredded vegetables with crushed garlic in it.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Hello to you
Almost all the viral infection is not curable by chemicals, but you can improve the immune responds of your chicken by using some of this tips:
A. Provide her some extra soluble vitamins in here drinking water.
B. provide here some extra animal protein in here food, crushed boiled egg,som tuna fish, mill worm, ect.
B1.provide her probiotic, you can give her some probiotic yogurt
C. Add to her feed some turmeric powderer.
D. Add to her feed extra hot chili powder.
E.give her some shredded vegetables with crushed garlic in it.
Good luck!

Thankyou. I've been giving her scrambled egg (which she loves) now she will have to try some boiled. I've just given her tuna and she loves it. She doesn't like yoghurt though
1f614.png
but I've given her some apple cider vinegar medicine in her water which contains probiotics. I'm going to buy some turmeric and give that a go and she's going to have garlic later.

Back
Top Bottom