Vitamin supplements

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by Dinosaur Gal, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Dinosaur Gal

Dinosaur Gal Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2015
    North Pole
    Hi I've been wanting to feed my flock a supplement but i dont know what to get i see ones like Rooster Booster and theres others, I just dont know which one is right. I would get them fron TSC, thats the closes one to me. Thanks for the help and advice!:D

2. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

Howdy Dinosaur Gal

I give my gals a supplement once a week and use Anitone. However, I do not know if it is available at the North Pole [​IMG]

http://anitone.com.au/

3. Dinosaur Gal

Aug 12, 2015
    North Pole
    Lol ;) Thank you so much ill check that out i have a couple hens who arent laying this winter and dont lay very much in the summer so im hoping a change from starter/grower feed to organic layer food amd a supplement might give them a jump start plus i had a respatory disease run thru my flock last year and it still affects them little. Atleast the antibiotics cured the runny noses and constant sneezing :/ They never completely go away i hear. Oh well atleast there not suffering constantly:)

4. Dinosaur Gal

Aug 12, 2015
    North Pole
    Thank you for the suggestion i live in the Usa and the shipping alone is $43 to bad it really seems like a awesome product!

5. lazy gardener

lazy gardener Chicken Obsessed

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE
    I would steer you to Poultry Nutri-Drench. It's an excellent product that goes straight into the blood stream, so works quickly. I never start chicks without having it on hand. Good for all ages. You can get it from TSC, or you can order it from AOL. If you have free AOL shipping, that might be your best bet. We simply wait till we have $35 of product that we need/want and then do a lump order through AOL to get free shipping. Saves the frustration and gas of driving to town for the piddly little stuff.

6. Dinosaur Gal

Aug 12, 2015
    North Pole
    wow thanks so much ill check that out!

7. Dinosaur Gal

Aug 12, 2015
    North Pole
    How often would you give this to your chickens?

8. lazy gardener

lazy gardener Chicken Obsessed

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE
    YVW.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by