1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Voice your opinion against this woman keeping her dogs for her puppy mill! Court case tomorrow! (Feb

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by dracoe19, Feb 6, 2013.

1. dracoe19

dracoe19 Songster

May 31, 2011
    Warrenton, Virgina
    I was recently told about this horrible case. A lady in Broad Run, Va is running a puppy mill out of her house! The conditions are deplorable and just sickens me to know those poor dogs are living in those conditions. The court hearing is tomorrow at 2:00pm if anyone wants to go and voice their opinion during the case. You can also send an email or call the office to relay your concerns. I just sent an email since I cannot attended. I ask you read the case and voice your opinions. We are the dogs voices and the more voice our thoughts the more people will listen. Please help these dogs.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pet/3594198477.html

2. dracoe19

dracoe19 Songster

May 31, 2011
    Warrenton, Virgina
    Here are pictures of where these poor dogs live

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. furbabymum

furbabymum Songster

May 6, 2012
    Burns, Wyoming
    Looks like maybe a great dane in one of those pics. Anyone who would buy a great dane without health checks is outright insane.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by