Vote 4 Me!! Vote 4 Me!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 44Wolves, May 18, 2010.

1. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    If you are listed here, post why people should vote 4 u. No more than 5 lines of text. POll soon to follow [​IMG]

1.ME
    I love all chickens and treat everything and everyone with fair respect.
    2.77horses
    I think you should vote for me because I'm one of the main creators of The Crazy Pullets of BYC and I like being Spontaneous!
    3.Kooshie
    I don't have any real reason to be voted for
    4. miss heny
    i love every thing and i would love your vote if you vote and is playing
    poultryland you will have lots of cash soon
    5.thechickengoesRAWR

6.smartychick
    you should vote for me because I am clueless as to why this thread exists, because I think Americans need to revolt against our government, and that everyone should have at least 5 animals. big_smile
    And I'm random, that goes without saying.
    7.beakkeeper

8.ChOOkens

9.Chickenrandomness

10.debiraymond

11.sassymygirl

12.fluffycolor

13.cuckoo_orpington13
    I believe that we should have hawk security for our chickens, you know a guinea for watch and a massive roo for protection.cool How about half price on poultry feed. An incubator that never has spikes in temperature, sets to the temperature you want. I will put money in research for this for all you hatchers. I will charge taxes to battery egg factories. This money will go to anyone who can raise poultry and have their own eggs. I also make sure your mean roosters are in line by having a man with an axe behind them.
    14.Princess Kumatora
    I should be voted for because I believe in equality, weirdness, maple syrup, and chickens. I am fully supportive of any and all chickens, cows, and the like.
    15.Poultry Peanut

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4181657#p4181657 for all rules

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
  2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I don't have any real reason to be voted for. [​IMG]

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I should be voted for because I believe in equality, weirdness, maple syrup, and chickens. I am fully supportive of any and all chickens, cows, and the like.

4. miss heny

miss heny Genetic Expert in learning Premium Member

i love every thing and i would love your vote if you vote and is playing
    poultryland you will have lots of cash soon [​IMG]

5. Birdgirl

Birdgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    because Im birdgirl and its tricky cause you dont really know if im young or old?

6. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    Quote:your r not in the election:/[​IMG]

7. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    My name is not sassymycgil [​IMG]

8. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    [​IMG] I made it on the list [​IMG]
    that's all I need [​IMG]

But JUST in case: you should vote for me because I am clueless as to why this thread exists, because I think Americans need to revolt against our government, and that everyone should have at least 5 animals. [​IMG]
    And I'm random, that goes without saying.

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  9. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    When will we get to vote? *Tries to tidy up her hair*

10. cuckoo_orpington13

cuckoo_orpington13 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]I believe that we should have hawk security for our chickens, you know a guinea for watch and a massive roo for protection.[​IMG] How about half price on poultry feed. An incubator that never has spikes in temperature, sets to the temperature you want. I will put money in research for this for all you hatchers. I will charge taxes to battery egg factories. [​IMG] This money will go to anyone who can raise poultry and have their own eggs. [​IMG] I also make sure your mean roosters are in line by having a man with an axe behind them.

Can't believe I'm in. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm going from North Carolina all the way to Montana. Does that mean I'm out or what because I'll be gone for a while.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by