Vote For NEW "Chillin With My Peeps" Shirt Colors!!

Which color "Chillin" shirt would you buy?

• BLACK

Votes: 249 22.3%
  • DARK GRAY

Votes: 344 30.9%
  • STEEL BLUE

Votes: 331 29.7%
  • NAVY HEATHER

Votes: 406 36.4%

• Total voters

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We're SUPER excited to begin an order for new BYC shirts! It's been WAY WAY too long since we've added items to our store, and we decided to start a new order with an updated version of one of our favorite designs:

"Chillin With My Peeps"

We need your help choosing a shirt color. Please vote in the attached poll on which color(s) you like the best.

Please vote for at least 1, but don't vote for more than 2!

BLACK:

GRAY:

STEEL BLUE:

NAVY HEATHER:

Like the grey most, it wont show a stain as easy! no matter how hard I try, i can promise something gets on my shirt! Its cute no matter what color tho.
Hope you offer it with the shorter cap sleeve for us women, or even a tank top?

We GOTTA have one in pink you know....
big_smile.png

I have a cute shirt with this saying on it already but its for the candy peeps.Its a lovely fitted t that is a steel gray color with a bright yellow peep candy on the front pink writing and a colorful rainbow,lol! Maybe I'll post a pic of it one of these days. If its o.k. I'd like to offer an idea for the BYC designs.I usually don't wear t-shirts like the ones you posted, I wear baby t's or fitted ts that are made just for women.The neck line is lower and they are more fitted to a womans curves than a regular tee.Tank tops are great too.Just make sure you have some length on the bottom of them so they don't ride up over the belly button!:)

haha... well, it's tempting! Especially because trying to please hundreds of people all with different preferences is impossibly frustrating (and why I haven't ordered new shirts in like 2 years).

hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom