VPBA Show in Doswell, VA

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by NGT ANGL, Nov 1, 2011.

1. NGT ANGL

NGT ANGL Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    Just curious if anyone is going to the VPBA Fall Show on November 19, 2011 at the Meadow Event Park in Doswell, VA?

2. ultra1classic

ultra1classic THE FLUFFINATOR

Jul 20, 2009
    Virginia
    Quote:i believe i am going to try to make it

3. NGT ANGL

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    Quote:i believe i am going to try to make it

Hey Bob! Hope to see you at the show! Are you going to show any of your birds? Are you bringing anything to sell?

4. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    I hope to go, but I just cannot commit. My father is terminally ill, therefore I don't like to be too far away from home. I did go to Frederick for about 2 hours on Saturday and enjoyed hanging out with my chicken friends as it is only an hour from home. I haven't shown at all this fall season so my chickens are loving me. No baths for them and they still get treats! Maybe I'll see you there.

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    things are finally calming down for me.. I will probably be there.. not sure I have anything in condition though to show.

6. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    Quote:When it gets closer, I may talk to you about car pooling [​IMG] I think Tonya wants to go too. Maybe we could make it a girls day out? Think about it.

7. littlecreekfarm

littlecreekfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2011
    Virginia
    I'm Going and I'm sooooo excited!!!!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  8. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Quote:When it gets closer, I may talk to you about car pooling [​IMG] I think Tonya wants to go too. Maybe we could make it a girls day out? Think about it.

that sounds great! Im sure Rusty would agree [​IMG]

9. NGT ANGL

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    Quote:I am so sorry about your Dad Majestic Lane. I hope you are able to make it to the VA show. Take care of yourself. [​IMG]

10. NGT ANGL

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    Quote:Hey Erin! Hope to see you at the VA show! Were you at Frederick this past weekend?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by