VT, NH need a coop???

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by lurky, Apr 11, 2008.

1. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    This chicken coop was made by a high school Carpentry shop. Read the ad.......GREAT PRICE!!!!! You cant beat this!!!!! I wish i needed a coop. I emailed them for pics and got them tonight.

THE AD:

http://burlington.craigslist.org/grd/636716465.html

The pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Oh, I so want that coop! It's really nice and an awesome price! Dang I wish I had the money. [​IMG]

3. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Great design! I love the coops that are large enough to get in there and clean easily plus if the weather's bad, you can still get your chores done easily:)

4. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Wow that is nice! If I didn't know my DH could build a coop cheaper we would have hired the other Tech Ed teacher at his school, and his class to build us one. As it is we're lucky that DH will be able to use the school's power tools during vacation this week to cut things! That is a really great price.

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    wish I were up north with you guys for most of the year but now I am glad I am down here it was 75 today and my cool weather garden is planted and my hens are starting to pick up laying. I do wish I could get this coop though it is beautiful

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by