W/BW Ameraucanas,Orpingtons,Salmon Faverolles,Speckled Sussex & Barred Rocks( NE PA)

noriko

Songster
11 Years
Nov 9, 2008
N E Pennsylvania
1) Breeder Quality Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Splash Wheaten little roos : They are about 3~4 wks old. All of my birds came from 2 different breeders. I have many roos you can choose from
big_smile.png
$3 for each roo.

2) Breeder Quality 2 Salmon Faverolles roos : They are 3.5 months old. I have 2 roos available. $3 for each roo or $5 for both of them.

3) 75% Imported English Orpingtons(Black/Blue/Splash) : I have 1~3 wks old chicks and some roos for sale. Contact me for the price, please.

4) Speckled Sussex & Barred Rock chicks : $3 for each chick/straight run. I have little over 10 Speckled Sussex and Barred Rock chicks available. They are 1~4 wks old. $2.5 for each if you take more than 10 chicks.

5) Narragansett Turkey poults : $9 for each poult. They are 1 wk old.

Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks, Noriko

-p.s-
1st pic is the chicks, 2nd pic is W/BW Ameraucanas(the parents of the chicks) and 3rd pic is Salmon Faverolles roo with the chicks.

Last edited:
I got some chicks (faverolle pair and a blue orp) from Noriko and they are beautiful and healthy - well worth the trip north for us!

Here are the guys a few weeks ago - the salmon faverolles are growing huge fluffy muffs now, although they look smallish in this photo:

Thank you Sara! I'm glad they are doing great! It was very nice seeing you guys and just let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Thank you and talk to you later, Noriko

Because they are all from the good breeders and They are also from the show quality line too but I didn't say they are Show Quality because they are only 3~4 wks old, or 3 months old. (They are little older now, though)

Thanks, Noriko

Back
Top Bottom