w00t!!!1!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by FloridaChickenChick, Jun 4, 2008.

1. FloridaChickenChick

FloridaChickenChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Lake County, Florida
    Just got word that my girls are arriving a week early! I can't wait! But I guess this means I gotta get that coop finished...

2. chickfillhay

chickfillhay Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Berlin Nh
    [​IMG] Congrats on the girls!
    How many? And what are they? [​IMG]
    By the way....................How's the diet coke? [​IMG]

3. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    HOORAY! Be sure to post some pics once you get them. [​IMG]

4. FloridaChickenChick

May 23, 2008
    Lake County, Florida
    Six are on the way...2 silver wyandotte, 2 gold wyandotte and 2 rhode island red. The woman at the feed store told me they'll have RIRs come Monday, too! [​IMG]:woot

Coop-a-kick has been appointed official Taker of Chicken Photos because she can get pictures online faster than anyone I know, and we've already discussed the importance of properly documenting the arrival of the girls for y'all here at BYC.

Diet Coke. Where would I be without it? ESPECIALLY DC with Lime. But I also drink prodigious amounts of iced tea and I've told Coop-a-kick there may be a large jug of tea involved in this trip. A little off topic but Publix and Winn Dixie and Albertsons ALL need to make sure to order extra DC/Lime when they put Coke products on sale!

Okay, Here's me when I think about chickens walking around in my yard: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:weee:woot:thumbsup:woot:ya

5. lovemychicks9

lovemychicks9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    OOOOHHHHH , that DC and lime is sooo good!! Wish I would have thought of it first I would have probably a lifetime supply for free. It is the best. Congrats on the new babies coming to you and yes pic's are a must cause we all want to see! Trudy

6. Coop-a-kick

Coop-a-kick Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2008
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    Should we decorate the outside of the travel brooder?

I'm thinking... COPACABANA! Very fabbity. Another song to be itunes-ed and added to our soundtrack. [​IMG]

Please don't [​IMG] me.

7. FloridaChickenChick

May 23, 2008
    Lake County, Florida
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by