WA - Looking For ADULT Frizzle Serama Roo

avidity

Songster
Dec 30, 2020
Western WA
Hello hello! I'm looking for a frizzled serama cockerel and/or laying hens. Class B and under preferred, but I'm mostly interested in a healthy, fun-to-pet lap chicken. Adult birds only, please! I'll take a couple hens if I can't find a suitable boy.

I'm in the Seattle area of Washington State, but willing to drive for the right rooster. đź’›

I have a rooster with frizzle genes (Smooth) I got as an egg from frizzle feather farms. He is a dark blue with a green egg gene. He also has NN gene, but he has a regular neck, they say 50% frizzle 50% NN, he just carries the gene for both.

I do have 2 black hens I hatched last year that are my avatar's daughters. If bred with a splash they could get back that color. I was going to start a project but decided not to. One is frizz, one is smooth, friendly and both lay a gray egg. They are med. sized.

I do have 2 black hens I hatched last year that are my avatar's daughters. If bred with a splash they could get back that color. I was going to start a project but decided not to. One is frizz, one is smooth, friendly and both lay a gray egg. They are med. sized.
Hi! To verify, they're both seramas?

oh no. not sermas. I have a funny serma rooster story- went to the Okanogan county fair, and was at the chicken booth, a lady there had a serama rooste he was little and cute- looked like a man standing there. I asked if I could pet him. the lady looked at the rooster and said, "She is going to pet you now, don't be scared."

Back
Top Bottom