WA or OR or N. ID Poultry Order, Anyone want to split?

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
I’m placing an order on Friday with Ideal Poultry. I’m ordering 12 birds from them. I just thought I’d inquire & see if anyone wanted to add to this order to lessen the packing peanuts or rid my need to purchase insurance to not include the packing peanuts?

I’m located in Okanogan, but travel a lot to Wenatchee, Spokane, Seattle, Portland, Yakima, etc. I would be willing to meet someone around Thanksgiving weekend (my next planned trip to Oregon) to give them their started chicks…as far as feeding them for the couple of months it would take, we could work something out.

Another way I may do it is to order 25 birds, total with ½ of them being broilers…

Let me know if anyone is interested?

Thanks,

Heather

I would be interested but the only birds I want right now from Ideal would be the Marans and they are sold out.
roll.png

Pffttt...are you sure you don't want any others? I was almost going to be some Silkies into my "basket" but then I found a lady who lives somewhat near my parents with some Snowglobe (Eddy Travers), Harvest Breeze & Windchyme (Hat Trick & Hadden lines) as well as Sassy Silkies lines! She's only asking $25 & up for her NICE birds...so I decided I'd wait a little bit & pick up a young hen around Thanksgiving time. I told my hubby that the initial investment may be a little more, but it costs the same to feed low quality birds as it does higher quality ones!
smile.png

That said, I'm only ordering a few from Ideal--mostly to add more layers to my flock...and my other leads (Houdans) fell through...and since I have one little lonely Houdan--I need more.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom