Wacko mixed chicks

Poultrybreeder

Crowing
Apr 21, 2017
New Mexico
I just wanted to say that today I put 12 half Buff-Laced Polish, half Golden-Duckwing Phoenix eggs under a setting hen in the coop, what do you think the chicks will look like? Here are the parents.
20170526_153434.png

This morning when the he came off of the nest to eat breakfast, I went and checked on her eggs. I was glad I did, because I found that some other hen had laid in her nest. I removed the egg, and just in time too, 2-3 minutes later, the hen went back in the coop to resume setting

Sorry that I have been gone so long, anyway, I don't have anymore, I found one dead, and the other was given to a friend of mine, she requested it for giving me her rooster. I do have some more eggs setting supposed to hatch on the 3rd of August, if they do, I will certainly keep up with them!

Annd, none of the rest of the eggs hatched, all rotten. On to my next project, Buff-Orpington with Black Sumatra! Lol, this one won't take place for a while, my black sumatra is only a month old. I think it is a hen, the comb is staying pretty flat, not growing upright like the roosters.

Back
Top Bottom