wade jeane black copper marans

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by CountryFriedChicken, Oct 11, 2012.

1. CountryFriedChicken

CountryFriedChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2011
    Gainesville, GA
    1 breeding quad of wade jeane marans - hatched in Janurary by Tommy Culpepper before he sold the flock to Mr. Terry Mitchell. It is getting harder and harder to find pure Wade Jeane marans literally right from the source. Mr. Charles Logan is no longer taking orders for those (from my first hand source). $120 FIRM for all. I will not seperate. hens are solid black with no copper hackles, but the rooster has proven to improve that most of the time on his pullets. the rooster does not have copper spotting on the chest, all have feathered shanks with correct leg color and produce this.

Their offspring.

2 young roosters - $8 each. Different ages.
    3 young pullets - $15 each. Different ages. 2 have copper hackles, 1 is solid black so far but very beautiful pullet. Average age is 6 weeks. They will start laying early next year.

Those are the chicks after culling. No obvious defects. Those were my last ones.

Prices are firm. I am in Murrayville, Georgia - north of Gainesville and one hour north of Atlanta.

serious inquiries only please.

Thank you.

2. chickenlady3

chickenlady3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Central California
    Can you ship or local pick up only?

3. Tank1

Tank1 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2012
    Do u still have them

4. CountryFriedChicken

CountryFriedChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2011
    Gainesville, GA
    I am sorry, I do not have any of those birds anymore. Thank you for inquiring though! :)

For some reason I never got notifications so I apologize for the delay.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by