Wade Jeane C1 line + Bev Davis line B C Marens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Charm1704, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    This is for 12++ eggs from 2 lines of Black Copper Marens. I have the Wade Jeane C1 line of BCMarens, they are French Standard and produce the same. My other line is Bev Davis and I have not offered this line before on BYC .(THEY ARE KEPT IN SEPARATE PENS) My incubators are full and I would like to see these 2 wonderful lines get a chance to hatch. This auction will end Fri. evening and I would like to mail the eggs Saturday morning so they'll be fresh. So paying in a timely manor is a must. Right now I have 7 eggs from the Wade Jeane C1 line, and 6 eggs from the Bev Davis line. I will continue to collect eggs from both pens through Sat. Morning. PAYPAL is the way to pay [email protected]
    My Birds are tested by the state of Texas TEXAS PULLORUM- TYPHOID CERTIFICATE no# 1479 MY LINES ARE PURE AND I CHOOSE TO KEEP THEM PURE, WADE JEANE AND BEV HAVE PUT A LOT OF YEARS INTO GETTING THESE BIRDS WHERE THEY WANTED THEM, AND I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE A THING.

WADE JEANE C1 CHICKS FROM MY LAST HATCH BELOW

[​IMG]

THIS IS THE BEV DAVIS PEN,I NEED TO GET A BETTER PICTURE OF THE ROO, ALL ARE FRENCH STANDARD. I HAVE AN OLIVE EGGER IN THE PEN BY HER CHOICE SHE WAS HATCHED AND RAISED WITH THEM AND DID NOT WANT TO BE WITH OTHER CHICKENS.
    [​IMG]
    HERE IS A different PICTURE OF THE ROO
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  2. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    These are the eggs the Bev Davis were hatched from, they were later in the laying cycle eggs. (PICTURE TAKEN IN THE SUNLIGHT)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by