Waiting on Ideal...

Texas Fluffy Feet

Songster
11 Years
Feb 20, 2008
Arlington, TX
I have chicks from Ideal supposed to ship today, I know they will call me to tell me they shipped, at least I think they will these are my first chickies. Anyone else have some coming? Have you gotten your call yet? I'm trying to keep myself busy while I am waiting, my house is looking REALLY clean and I now have a batch of cookies in the oven. Ring phone, ring!
barnie.gif

Mine are to ship today too. 19 total. I am waiting for the call from my local post office. I called the post office and said I would be doing a pick up of the box, so they are supposed to call me back when they get in... I don't know if Ideal themselves calls you. However, the charge went though so I am assuming order was filled.

ep.gif
I thought the hatchery called ya! I could have sworn the girl who took my order told me that. Heck maybe I dreamed it, I have had chicken dreams for a week straight now. I just checked my account and my charge went through too! I am so excited. Thanks for setting me straight on the call Silkie. Now I'm going to call my post office and let them know! My chicks are coming, my chicks are coming, Yeaaa!
wee.gif

Silly!
smile.png
I meant what kind of chicks????

I had emailed Ideal yesterday, and they said mine are to ship out today and should be here tomorrow or next day.

Cheers,
Michelle

th.gif
See how excited I am, I misread the post, I thought it said where'd y'all order
tongue.png

I have 5 cochins one each of -

silver laced
golden laced
blue
red
buff

I paid the insurance for no boys so IF I get any extras I hope they are girlies.
The fella at the post office I talked too just laughed at me. He asked how early I wanted "the call" I said as soon as the truck pulls up and he hears a box peeping. Very nice folks and if they call me right away like he said he would, I plan to take in a dozen doughnuts to thank them.
I am so excited, the weather is beautiful and the low tonight is upper 40's. I am only a 2 1/2 hour drive from Ideal so for all I know the little peeps may already be at the airport just that much closer to home.
yippiechickie.gif

Mine shipped on the 17 and Came today
jumpy.gif
! I'm about 7 feet from them and can't stop looking in on them
gig.gif

they didn't call or email me when they shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine are also shipping today! I ordered 7 and one duck, this is the second time I've ordered from them and they didn't call last time, so I doubt they will call this time. Last time it took 2 days for them to get to me, I'm already ready for them to be here!

I really think the hatchery should call or email when they ship!

Back
Top Bottom