hu.gif
barnie.gif
th.gif
:

Class: Priority Mail
00ae.png

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Hold for Pickup

Your item was processed through our TAMPA, FL 33605 facility on November 15, 2011 at 2:11 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, November 15, 2011, 2:11 am, TAMPA, FL 33605
Processed through USPS Sort Facility, November 14, 2011, 6:35 pm, FORT MYERS, FL 33913
Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 14, 2011

Ted~
While you are passing time
caf.gif
tell us what you ordered! ? !

I just received an order yesterday of
12 Texas A & M (quaillady, I hope you remembered to throw in a good "A" to got with "M"agic )
gig.gif

12 / a mix of Rosetta/ tibetan
15 Button
9 Silkies :)

ep.gif
7 dozen! you'll be a week unrapping
gig.gif

That's alot of quail.. lol... you will fuzzies everywhere! cool!

My Jumbo brown I got from quailady are growing beautifully! I need to see how many girls/boys we have. I hope to move them all out to the aviary this weekend!

I wanted the Texas A & M' because I love white birds. lol... They are really pretty quail.

The Rosetta's is to go with the one lone one I have. lol... Most will end up just mixed in the aviary with the Jumbo browns . And a few will be set up to colony breed.

Were looking forward to more eggs that's for sure!

32!!
ep.gif
No thank you!!!! Sounds like the quail will need a few blankies. lol That's like our overnight lows in the dead of winter... I just can't imagine living where it's cold. I'm a big baby and don't take it well. lol...

I have family in Boise, I know how rough the winters get. lol...

Back
Top Bottom