Waldo FL Swap at The Ranch at Waldo on Hwy 301 6/19 and 26

TheRanch

Songster
9 Years
Mar 14, 2010
Sunny North Florida
17918 NE Hyway 301 in Waldo Florida - Set up at 7:30 am leave when you want.....

All are welcome to come and set up - This is a PRIME spot - across the street from the WALDO FLEAMARKET.

I know this is short notice but we got the front pasture mowed today and wonderful shade from the live oak is just to much to pass up!! lol. Any one that would like to join us - this road has litterally over 10000 cars per day pass by it!! Many looking to buy - heading for the flea market. I am advertising this on Craigslist as well. Hope to see you there!!

Call for more info 352-494-8501

Jacki

Last edited:
I will come tomorrow 6/19. I was considering going to Sillystunts in Winter Haven, but you are closer to me. I do have a commitment for the afternoon.

I am co-hosting this swap on Sat. June 26th.
Back Yard Chicken/Tractor Supply Company Swap Meet
SAT. JUNE 26th, Dunnellon, FL.
FROM 9AM TO 2PM
11252 N WILLIAMS ST
DUNNELLON, FL 34432
(352) 489-7495
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=D...9.060533&longitude=-82.454461&geocode=ADDRESS
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4045877#p4045877
Depending on how successful this swap is, will be a factor should decide to hold future monthly swaps

Last edited:
A.T. Hagan :

We're short on dates for July and August. If you've got good shade then those two months would be a great time to have one.

Well, it is a great spot with lots of traffic right on the major 4 lane highway, I was thinking doing 2 weekends a month, although a friend of mine wants me to have it open everyweekend - because " the fleamarket is open every weekend" it is commercial property so I don't have to worry about zoning issues etc. I'm thinking the 10th and the 24th for July. and 14th and 28th for August - feedback welcome!

Yes, Will I am starting it this Saturday. I put it on Craigslist and we'll see what happens​

We are coming in the morning around 8ish ! hope to see a lot of people . We will bring drinks , Chickens , Rabbits , Guine pigs , and barbie dolls to sell !

Last edited:
How was it?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom