Waldo FL Swap at The Ranch at Waldo on Hwy 301 7/10

TheRanch

Songster
9 Years
Mar 14, 2010
Sunny North Florida
17918 NE Hyway 301 in Waldo Florida - Set up at 7:30 am leave when you want.....

All are welcome to come and set up - This is a PRIME spot - across the street from the WALDO FLEAMARKET.

I know this is short notice but we got the front pasture mowed today and wonderful shade from the live oak is just to much to pass up!! lol. Any one that would like to join us - this road has litterally over 10000 cars per day pass by it!! Many looking to buy - heading for the flea market. I am advertising this on Craigslist as well. Hope to see you there!!

Call for more info 352-494-8501

Jacki

Post what you are bringing and we'll start a swap list for us BYCers

The Ranch
Mo old Silverlace and Columbian Wyndottes
Used waters (2) galvanized
a couple cages (used)
???

Looking for:
Buff Laced Polish

Next????

Last edited:
Bump to remind ME to go tomorrow!
smile.png

Thanks for hosting the swap today Jacki!!! Had a good time even though we didn't have alot of people. This place has great potential for BYC swaps..there must be a million cards that go by the flea market on a Saturday!!!!!

Jacki, hope you enjoy your silkies!!!! They sure seemed to take right to you!! I love my diamond doves!!! Why I needed them is beyond me!!!!! LOL They are beauties though..

Vickie

Waldo FL Swap at The Ranch at Waldo on Hwy 301
July's will be on the 10th and 24th.
2nd and 4th Saturday of every month
Set up at 7:30 am leave when you want.....
17918 NE Highway 301
Waldo, Florida
across the street from the WALDO FLEAMARKET
Call for more info 352-494-8501 (Jacki)
]---> MAP[/B]

Here is a thread that list all of the know upcoming swaps.
UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events

Last edited:
Is everything still a go for this swap on Saturday? If I don't have to work I plan on bringing two pairs of White Orpington breeders and several dark brahma cockerels and lots of little 1/2 dark and 1/2 buff brahma chicks. Somebody post something if it is still on, please.

Back
Top Bottom