1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

walmart has a super pre black friday sale today!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by freshegg, Nov 8, 2008.

1. freshegg

freshegg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    greenfield,ma
    It was only advertised online I just got a compaq presario laptop for $298 and a ps2 for $129 and a free $30 giftcard. they have ps3 80 gb for $399 and you get a $100 gift card so its like $299. Im going to start looking for these pre seaon sales, The prediction for laptops is $300 for notebooks but not computers so we jumped at this. my daughter just got the same laptop for $400.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  2. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    was this an instore or on line sale? My sons friend is looking for a laptop. I went on the website and I get their emails but didnt see it.

\\edited, oh i found the email, i didnt open it when it came. Wow, what a great deal

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  3. freshegg

May 15, 2008
    greenfield,ma
    its instore today only

4. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I just got the email with the ads in it and the links that show the instore sales. Pretty good ones too! Too bad it's inbetween my paychecks!

5. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    My wife picked up some milk this morning on her way home and noticed Walmart was swamped.

6. freshegg

May 15, 2008
    greenfield,ma
    we just went back to a different walmart and they still had 7 of the ps3 left so I guess only certain ones got swamped. the one this morning was in newhampshire and this one was here in mass so we had to pay the 5% tax. we called first to make sure they had some left they said that anytime til midnight you will get the 100 gift card. we bought 2 games with the gift card just had to make it a seperate order.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by