Wanna guess goat due dates? [warning: Back end shots lol]

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Nubiansrus, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2008
    The first "batch" of kids are about a month old, coming up on time for the next batch lol. This group was the harder to get pregnant group. They were with the bucks for two months. Due dates can start as soon as 4/15... anyone wanna guess due dates?

Think shes pregnant?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not sure this girl is pregnant. Shes be a first timer. She just doesnt look pregnant to me but she was in with the buck for 2 months.

[​IMG]

Same with this girl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now to the how long you think they have does. They could have anywhere from 2 weeks, to 2 and a half months.

Cowie- Not a first timer, no idea how many kids she had, bought her from the auction. Man as this girl gets closer the weight sure gets sucked from her hips onto her belly.

[​IMG]

Gypsy- Shes huge round, but barely any udder. Not a first timer. This is her fourth set of kids. She is alpine boer mix.. a funny little goat but makes gorgeous kids.

[​IMG]

Few more first timers. When you guess they are due?

Lilly
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

jasmine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*smirks* sorry to those that dont like these kind of shots lol

2. dkluzier

dkluzier Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

I am new to goats and never thought I'd be going around taking pics of "business ends" but...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I've got a mama first-timer, little udder - saanen/nubian mix due that looks like your third pic [​IMG]
    so I am guessing that she is preggers and
    [​IMG] I am guessing
    [​IMG] due date Apr. 17th.

3. Goattalker

Goattalker Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Can you take pictures of the tail/vulva area a little closer with their tails up? It is almost impossible to do the pooch test with their tails at half mast.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by