Wanna Swap? Coturnix Quail & RIR eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Jan 29, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    My coturnix hen is a jumbo brown, she's the only one of my hens that's laying right now, I have her first batch in the incubator ALL are fertile and developing nicely. The daddy is a tuxedo.

Anyone wanting to dabble in some coturnix eggs (I have 6 right now and will collect until I ship them out). I can also add pure RIR eggs, and Golden Comet cross eggs if you'd like. My golden comets lay HUGE brown eggs, way bigger than large white eggs from the grocery store if you'd like to see just let me know! [​IMG]

If you're interested let me know what you'd be willing to swap for. [​IMG]

RIR eggs wont be collected until the weekend and then shipped out with the coturnix eggs on monday whenever we agree to send em out.

Try me (any offers opened to hatching eggs ofcourse) [​IMG]. Unless you're local then we could swap birds and or eggs. [​IMG] Indiana County PA 15949

2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I see you've made good on your threat to start a thread on this. [​IMG]

3. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:hahaha it wasnt a threat, I had already posted it before i posted on the chain [​IMG] I dont wanna slow the chain down anymore than i did it took almost allllll day for someone to take my swap. I cannot wait until i have more PBs in birds and quails to offer. i may just fill up my 400 egged incubator! LOL! I hope not...but...LOL!

4. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    hey, i forgot u r so close to me,lol. i keep thinking u r indiana state not my state. [​IMG] what kind of birds u got available for trade and what r u lookin for??? [​IMG] i got to go to punxy tractor supply sometime soon so i will be headed that way as long as the roads r not to bad but i'm not for sure what day yet.
    thanks,
    silkie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by