1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Want 2 sell me 9 to 12 good BLRW eggs 4 $25 includes ship to 72843

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvarabhorses, Apr 12, 2009.

1. luvarabhorses

luvarabhorses Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Hector, Ar
    It is way cheaper to ship just priority and not flat rate . One ingenious shipper turns the flat rate box inside out and uses that.
    I can paypal. Please let me know. thanks.

2. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    I can send 6+ for $25 shipped but not 12. I paid between $60 to $80 for every dozen eggs I've ever bought of blue laced red, until this past month. Not a cheap chicken.

3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I can do 6 for $25. PM me if you want some.

4. Hens_And_Chicks

Hens_And_Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Ohio
    Turning a priority box inside out can earn the recipient additional postage due if the USPS decides to assess the charges. They do know what their box sizes are and it's against USPS rules to avoid Priority rates by flipping the box. [​IMG]

5. pascopol

pascopol Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Tampa Bay
    Quote:USPS has regular square Priority boxes (not flat rate), but you need to order them from USPS webside. It's free and they ship it free.

My local PO does not carry them, I guess they are pushing ("flat rate") boxes since they are making more money this way.

However in some cases flat rate box might be cheaper if the content of the box is heavy.

I used to ship a lot in the past, mostly media stuff.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by