Want 4 Buff Opringtons Memphis, TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mybelle5, Jan 1, 2009.

1. mybelle5

mybelle5 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2008
    Memphis TN
    I'm a newbee and I'm so excited to begin my new venture of chicken raising... I will have my coop completed Saturday [​IMG] and I'd like to start with 4-Buff Oprington hens only [​IMG] Preferably not chicks [​IMG].. I live in Shelby County and I'm willing to travel to several counties around me, West Memphis Ark. area or Northern Mississippi to purchase.

Thanks PM me or post here

2. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Hi I wanted to say hi. I am from Memphis as well. I am sorry I do not have any girls for you but I will be hatching all kinds of breeds now thru late spring (no Orpingtons though). So if you change your mind and want a different breed keep me in mind.

Good Luck in your search

3. mybelle5

mybelle5 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2008
    Memphis TN
    My second choice would be the Barred Rock Hens.. Adam it is very nice to meet you.. [​IMG] I was starting to think I was the only one in Shelby Co here..

4. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Hi mybelle5! [​IMG]
    I am about 99 miles from Memphis. I don't have anything for sale right now, but I have BBS Orps (both bantam and large fowl) and I will probably be selling chicks this spring from them.
    Anyway I just wanted to say hi cause we are located near each other. (I am in Gibson County)
    ~Rebecca

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  5. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I will be hatching more Barred Rocks in the spring for a friend. If I have any extra girls you are welcome to them.

6. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    Hi, and welcome! I live south of Cape Girardeau, MO, if you would want to travel that far, I have some 3 month old Buff Orpington pullets. If you would be interested, PM or email me. Just posted some eggs for sale under hatching eggs if you want to see my birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by