Want chickens, turkeys, ducks...OREGON postponed till next week..sorry

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Holiday Angel, May 26, 2008.

1. Holiday Angel

Holiday Angel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Sweet Home, Oregon
    We have Australorps and a few other breeds, but are looking for more than we have. Our family is large and appreciate the idea of raising our own animals..and garden!

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  2. chickenman7

chickenman7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2007
    TX
    are mutt eggs ok

3. bungaree chickens

bungaree chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2008
    corvallis, Or.
    Quote:There is a lady here in corvallis who has a ton of different 2 week old chicks right now. check out this link to craigslist:
    http://corvallis.craigslist.org/grd/693973279.html

I am going over there tonight to get 5....If you want I can tell you what is left. THings are going very quickly though she says.

4. Holiday Angel

May 26, 2008
    Sweet Home, Oregon
    That would be great. We are looking for as many as we can get. Sorry if it's taking me a while to respond. I am trying to figure this forum out and watched a movie in between times. How much does she want?

5. bungaree chickens

bungaree chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2008
    corvallis, Or.
    Quote:you should be able to click on the link I gave you, but I think she wants $2 each. I am headed over at 7pm, and if you need any you should probably call her. she lives in philomath. She has meat birds too if you want those.
    I can send you her email address.

6. Holiday Angel

May 26, 2008
    Sweet Home, Oregon
    Quote:What do you mean? Are you selling eggs? I don't have a set up to hatch them with but I really don't care about what kind of chickens they are..we just want all sorts of chickens. The one's we own came from our local feed store. I have two from a daughter of mine and Lucy disappeared yesterday..(I am heart broken over her) You will see her on my site though..

7. Holiday Angel

May 26, 2008
    Sweet Home, Oregon
    Quote:you should be able to click on the link I gave you, but I think she wants $2 each. I am headed over at 7pm, and if you need any you should probably call her. she lives in philomath. She has meat birds too if you want those.
    I can send you her email address.

Please do send it as we are looking for both. There are several people that will be benefiting from them as I have four daughters, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Some are for love and some for food..After Lucy I hate to say that..[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by