Want Color? French Marans lovers 6+ hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by heathersboers, Jan 31, 2011.

1. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    1 Day- Probably a one time auction- My incubators are full and I am out of room for the next few days. My girls are cranking them out!! I will collect until shipping on Wednesday afternoon. There should be at least 2 of each kind.

Nice large Dark eggs from my Marans- All separated by breed- In this auction you can recieve

Golden Cukoo Marans- half feather legged- half clean- very nice pattern-you should get clean and feathered shanks. Great color.

French Black Copper Marans- Great egg color and size- From Greenfire farms stock-all feathered leg-

French Blue Copper Marans- we are breeding a FBCM over splash and you should hatch out 100% blue chicks!! These eggs are very large and dark and have a honey chocolate look to them-gorgeous!!!

I cannot be responsible for your hatch rate due to shipping- I package carefully, and do promise fresh and fertile eggs. My hatch rate has been great!!! here is a pic of some of the eggs in my bator- and of the parent stock. If you live close by and would like to pick them up- That is also fine! We are NPIP and AI clean. Shipping to the lower 48 states only. Please pay ASAP for shipping on Wednesday Feb 2, [email protected] .thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  2. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    dave27889 and I seem to have the same taste in auctions this week! [​IMG]

3. heathersboers

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    You have good taste !! [​IMG] HINT- There are the pairs, but more French Copper Blue Marans so far [​IMG]

4. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    So prettyyyy! Any chance you might be going to the Salisbury or Winston-Salem shows?

5. heathersboers

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Sorry- Im not - My 50 hour a week work schedule and my 1 year old son have me pinned down indefinitely.. I sooo wish I could though...

6. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Dawww [​IMG] Well that sucks! Even though I've had nothing but good shipping experiences, I still prefer picking them up, so I was hoping you'd be closer [​IMG] Really loving those cuckoos!

7. dave27889

dave27889 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Washington, NC
    Hey I won one so I will back off on the other1 . We Carolina people should stick together. I am glad to see some of us up here though.Good luck.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by