want. Dewlap Tolouse or sebastapol geese in eastern iowa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by laurielynn67, Jun 27, 2008.

1. laurielynn67

laurielynn67 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    Hi i am looking for some dewlap tolouse or sebastapol geese in eastern iowa near clinton. Willing to drive an hour or so to get them.

laurie

2. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
  3. laurielynn67

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    Thanks i already talked to him nothing this year.

laurie:D[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    Dennis is THE MAN. Did you ask him if he might have juveniles or adults in the fall?

5. laurielynn67

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    He did not get many to hatch this spring he got a new young gander in and his fetility was not great. He also got flooded pretty bad where he was at. I live about 2 hours from him and have been to his place a couple of times and bought ducks and geese.

laurielynn67

6. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    I was lucky enough to get happy, healthy, wonderful dewlap babies from him, but it was almost his last hatch of the year. You would never have guessed these guys had traveled so far by the time they got from Iowa to New York. Plus, I got an adult pair of Snowy Calls that are just gorgeous!
    I ended up proposing to Dennis, but he refused. I guess he wasn't interested in a 6' tall, 300 pound, ugly, lazy, married woman. I can't imagine why. But, I haven't given up on him yet. I want to marry him for his birds.

7. laurielynn67

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    I take it you have never met Dennis? I am lucky and have and he is a very nice guy and he really like his birds.

laurie.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by