want EE pullets, have ??s

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by palabeco, Jan 11, 2008.

1. palabeco

palabeco Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    S.W. PA
    I only want about 3 EE young pullets/chicks. The big hateries have order minimums. Is there anyone close to Washington, PA that could ship or deliver that many safely? Or should I just wait and see what the feed stores have in the spring?

2. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I just ordered from Ideal. I could see if they'd add them to my order then you could meet me somewhere. You just have to quarentee you'd be taking them!

ETA
    I work in Cranberry Twp, which would be closer to you...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

My pet chicken and meyer both offer small order programs. They are also both our sponsors. Or you can wait till spring for the local feed store.

4. palabeco

Oct 29, 2007
    S.W. PA
    Quote:I'm not keen on driving too far. I have panic attacks when in lots of traffic, The farthest I could possibly travel is South Hills Village, Rt 19 south. I would have to check with my Dh to see how far he would drive. I'm, also going to check the sites silkiechicken posted for me. I will let you know . How soon would you need to know?

5. palabeco

Oct 29, 2007
    S.W. PA
    Quote:I just called MYPETCHICKEN and am on the wishlist for 3 EEs! Thanks so much for the referral. I told them that BYC recommended them. Thanks again.

6. palabeco

Oct 29, 2007
    S.W. PA
    Quote:I'm not keen on driving too far. I have panic attacks when in lots of traffic, The farthest I could possibly travel is South Hills Village, Rt 19 south. I would have to check with my Dh to see how far he would drive. I'm, also going to check the sites silkiechicken posted for me. I will let you know . How soon would you need to know?

Well I guess you now know I won't need your help after all, but thanks for offering.

7. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    No problem! Glad you got what you needed!

8. Iluvmychickens

Iluvmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Silkiechicken-

Is there a place you can get "GUARANTEED PULLETS ONLY"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by