Want eggs next week or so...americaunas or easter eggers

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I am gettin an incubator for my birthday. My party is Sunday so I wouldnt be ready for eggs till next week. I really want some colorful layers. I want pink eggs and my mom wants blue. I wouldnt mind a few silkies either. Just got one today and its very cuddly.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I can send you silkies and americanas all are pure. I only have one americana that lays the pink egg. All the others lay blue.

3. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    That woulld be great. How much? and how much for shipping?what color silkies? I dont need alot. I just got 12 new chicks today...but I cant wait for this incubator.I should get it on Sunday. You rock. Id love a mix of both types of eggs.

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Vamp? Where about in Indiana are you? I have EE's....all blue and green layers. If you are close enough to pick them up.... $ 10.00/dozen. If you want them shipped... $20.00/dozen. My hatchlings are throwing some very pretty colors. Ask Badhbh, she has seen the babies, and now want me to hatch a few for her. They will hopefully go in next week. I dont have silkies tho...sorry.
    PM me if you are interested.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by