want male holland white and possibly another female

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by erinszoo, Nov 12, 2011.

1. erinszoo

erinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    North Central Oklahoma
    We are looking for a male white holland turkey for our wonderful girl to breed with. She is 6 moths old and laid her first egg yesterday. We prefer one that is at least 4 months old and can travel a bit to pick it up. We would also consider taking another female as well.

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm so sorry I'm so far away from you I have 2 White Holland Jakes and 3 hens that are about 1 year and 4 months old for sale. Wonderful breeding group. My health is demanding I down size some. If anyone you know is in the area (near Alabama - but in GA) off I-20, I'd be glad to work with you in a transport of these... I want them to go to a good home! Nancy

3. erinszoo

erinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    North Central Oklahoma
    Thanks Nancy, I'll look into it and see what we can come up with. That's a bit of a drive from being on I-35 nearly at the Kansas/Oklahoma line but I do actually have some relatives down that way. Are you willing to sell just one male and one female and how much do you want for them? Erin

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Yes, I would sell just one female and one male...$35 for the female and $45 for the male!

Thanks so much and keep me posted if you plan to buy.... Have a blessed day. nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by