Want Roosters - Black Australorp, Delaware, Sexlinked, Banty

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marathonmultiplesmom, May 17, 2010.

1. marathonmultiplesmom

marathonmultiplesmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Chehalis, WA
    Hi,
    I am looking for some pure bred Black Australorp and/or Delaware Roosters to add some new genes into my flock. I ended up hatching all hens. I might have one Black Aus Roo but not sure yet... but zero for my delawares. I have some more eggs in the incubator so maybe I will hatch a roo but can't count on it. Looking to buy some from someone, preferably local. Hopefully someone out there has been hatching too many roos [​IMG]

I'd like 2 or 3 roosters of each for Delaware or Black Australorp.

I'd also be interested in a sex linked rooster and a banty rooster. I have 2 sex linked hens and 2 banty hens who need boyfriends so only want one of each of those. [​IMG]

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I am just south of Portland, and I have a few bantam cockerels available. I have a couple of blue bantam Ameraucanas ( both of which would be free, as they are pet quality and I want them to go to a good home - one is beardless and one has a single comb - NOT from my own breeding stock, for anyone reading this) and one mille fleur d'Uccle, he has the potential to be SQ so I'd ask $15 for him...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by