1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

want to buy chickens ducks quail turkys and others PA NY WV OHIO TENN MISS ALABAMA

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by 1shotcleaner, Feb 24, 2012.

1. 1shotcleaner

1shotcleaner Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2011
    duke center pa 16729
    hi I'm interested in buying all of your unwanted birds or small critters even goats and sheep. looking to buy in PA NY Ohio WV Tenn Miss and Alabama, depending on what you have. i travel thees states regularly. i live in north Central western pa. 6 miles from NY. and travel down south every few weeks. looking to buy old young and everything large quantity's ok. call 1-814-966-3519 or email

2. snooptwomey

snooptwomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2011
    Newark, DE
    I am currently in WV right by the Va border on I-81 and will be moving just into Virginia in Front Royal. I plan to be hatching out chicks on a regular basis and havent yet found a big market for the young roosters. These will all be of good sized breeds. . Americauna, Easter Eggers, red sex links mixed with americauna, jersey giant, blue red laced wyandotte.

3. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    I have a pair of pekins and a pair of muscovy mallard mixes i need to sell/ or get rid of as I really need to down size. If your interested please let me know. These pekins are 4 and are not to be used for meat >

4. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I have 3 blue silkies and a partridge roo I need to sell. The blue roo is about 16 mos old and the blue hen is 2 years old. They have been breeders and I have a 5 month old blue pullet also. The partridge roo i'm not sure of his age. I aquired him from a fellow byc'er when I was desperate for a partridge roo. I'm eliminiating the blue's from my breeding flock of silkies and I've replaced the partridge roo with a much better quality one. So these 4 need to go. I'm in the most north west corner of tennessee. Obion County, Hornbeak is the city.

5. Chickhick

Chickhick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    North Alabama
    I have 9 chicken and 2 hair sheep I need to sell as we plan to move soon. I am in north AL, near the TN state line. PM me if interested in my animals. They are all healthy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by