want to buy chicks near chattanooga tn

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by elvisfreak, Apr 27, 2008.

1. elvisfreak

elvisfreak Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2007
    i am looking for chicks around the chattanooga tn area. im open to all breeds but i love the cochins and brahmas

2. NoelTate

NoelTate Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    Mobile, AL
    Good luck, Elvis! I love Chattanooga and have a very good friend I visit up there now and then. If you find a good souce for cochin bantams up there, share the info! I'd love to find some pullets myself! [​IMG]

3. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    NoelTate,
    Excellent source of bantam cochin is in Cildersburg, Al, 35 min short of Birmingham, 1 hr east of Auburn. She breeds a vast variety of bantams, Her cochins are really pretty.

4. NoelTate

NoelTate Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    Mobile, AL
    Thanks Alabama! Do you have an email address for her? Maybe I can get over to her place when I get the red cochin from you (if it is still available). I gotta work out the logistics of when to come up there.

5. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    I have some feather leg marans chicks about 10 days old and some mixed chicks about 3 months old. I am in SW,Tn, quite some distance from Chatanooga unless you are planning a trip to Jackson or Memphis.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by