Want to buy hatching eggs in KY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by happyhens, Feb 26, 2009.

1. happyhens

happyhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    KY
    I'd rather not have to buy shipped eggs, so I am hoping to get lucky enough to find someone within driving distance that has hatching eggs they would sell. I am looking for anything dual-purposed, preferably purebred but may consider crosses. Please, heavy breeds only. I have enough bantams already, they are cool but I prefer to have the larger eggs. Please PM me if you have anything. Thank you!

2. BuckeyeDave

BuckeyeDave Overrun with Buckeyes

May 27, 2008
    Minster, Ohio
    My Coop
  3. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I am near the KY boarder zip 37050 have various breeds of heavies so if close enough for you just pm and we can see what you would like

4. KYBOY

KYBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Eastern,Kentucky
    Im in far Eastern,kentucky..I dont know if that helps you or not..If it would PM me [​IMG]

5. happyhens

happyhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    KY
    Too far. Thanks though! I think I have found some eggs locally, finally. I should have my incubator full and running by the middle of next week. Woohoo! These are 'dominecker' chickens, so probably barred rock LOL. Either way, I like both breeds. Thanks for all the replies and PMs. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to try hatching some shipped eggs.

6. KYBOY

KYBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Eastern,Kentucky
    Thats good..I have been looking for real dominiques myself [​IMG] I got a line on some in Whitley county [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by