1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Want To Buy Heritage Rir.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by steelefarming, Apr 16, 2011.

1. steelefarming

steelefarming Out Of The Brooder

Nov 6, 2010
    Wanting To Buy Some Nice Heritage Rir, Would Like To Find Some Young Pullets Close To Eastern Ky, Or Will Paying Shipping On Them If Not To High. Eggs Would Be Ok, But Would Rather Pay The Extra For Pullets. Have Talked To A Few Breeders, But Haven't Heard Back From Them.

Jonathan

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I don't know if my birds qualify as heritage, but I do have RIR. They came from a local breeder. Nice dark birds, with wonderful personalities. They all come running when the see me or hear the Mule. I live in sw TN, but can ship you eggs. I only charge$6. Per dozen plus shipping. Send me a pm if you are interested . Thanks, Deb

3. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    For guaranteed, true heritage type Rhode Island Reds I'd suggest contacting Chris09, Robert Blosl, or Gary Ramey (gearduplynn - usually found on other auction sites) [​IMG]

4. NancyP

NancyP Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Bonifay,Florida
    Hi, I have heritage reds, check out my byc page for pictures. Let me know if I can help you out.
    Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by