1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Want to buy Hova-Bator incubator

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by happyhour4pm, Oct 2, 2011.

1. happyhour4pm

happyhour4pm Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2011
    citrus county Florida
    I sure would like to find another hova bator incubator. It can be a still air or with a fan. Egg turner does not matter either.
    I bought eggs from 2 placing thinking(Dah that was stupid of me) they would be here the same day or so. Well murhys law in full swing. One batch showed up thursday and the other eggs were not here by saturday....%^##$^&*... So I have a week or so to find hopefully a used one that works good. I can do pay pal or will drive a reasonable distance. I live in NW centrtal Florida. Email or call me 352-860-0431.[​IMG]
    Thanks Amy [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  2. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    I put two on ebay just this week and I am shocked no body jumped on them, I have a Hova-bator wafer temp fan air circulated and Hovabator Geniss, that was collecting dust, you can ask the duck forum I bought one at the beginning of last year then needed another so bought another brand new but then needed another so we just bought the GQF Cabinet to be done with it my ebay name is linda_zeagler31020 if you want to look at the photos, or email me at [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by