1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Want to buy, Lavender Orps, silkie's, cochins, RIR hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Honeysucklefeathers, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Honeysucklefeathers

Honeysucklefeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2011
    western KY
    I'm in western KY and need a nearby souce so I can pick up. Expanding my flock.[​IMG]

2. OkChickens

OkChickens Orpingtons Are Us

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

Bargain has Lavender Orpingtons, I think she is in North Georgia. Good luck with you search!

Nate

3. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I have my lavender Orpington flock up for sale...1 roo 4 pullets and 2 split pullets all 5-6 months old mostly Shaffer bred. I'm just East of Nashville not far from the KY/TN line
    Edited to add what size and color cochins are you looking for? I have a few young Mille Fleur Cochin roos left and a few black mottled hens for sale

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have 4 young black mottled bantam cochins, 2 black frizzled cochins, 1 black cochin (from the frizzle). Then I have 4 young silkies, 2 white and 2 oddballs. I also have a buff silkie whom I suspect is male. If it is I won't be needing it. I don't have either of the LF you're looking for. I'm in Adair Co. about 12 miles east of Columbia KY.

5. Honeysucklefeathers

Honeysucklefeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2011
    western KY
    Thanks everyone for your response! I found some in the next county over [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by