Want to buy LF eggs - Brahma, Faverolle

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nimby Chickens, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Nimby Chickens

Nimby Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2010
    Central FL
    I would prefer a mixture of colors - I love variety! Large fowl only - I like the big girls. [​IMG] I would be very thrilled if ONE seller could offer all of these so I can save on shipping. It's really the shipping that kills you!

I'm hoping to not spend a fortune, I'm looking for about 6+ eggs from each breed.

I know Orps are much more common so if someone has just the Brahmas and Faverolle, I'm down with that. I can get Orps on here later. [​IMG]

I'm a big fan of huge fluffy, friendly birds that lay well, and I have been told that these three breeds are just fantastic for that. Send me a PM please, even if you just have one of these breeds. I will take what I can get! XD

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm looking for private breeder stock not hatchery quality~!

EDIT 2: I've just won an auction for some Orps so I'm not looking for them any more! [​IMG] Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  2. Andy Glass

Andy Glass Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2011
    Nathalie
    I have LF Buff Brahmas ....

3. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    i have large frame light brahmas.

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I have Buff Orpington eggs. [​IMG]

5. Nimby Chickens

Oct 20, 2010
    Central FL
    Quote:Oh I would love to see some pictures! What is your availability like? I'm looking for really nice private breeder stock, not hatchery - I should make that clear in my initial posting. [​IMG]

Thank you very much, I just love these guys - so pretty!

6. Nimby Chickens

Oct 20, 2010
    Central FL
    Quote:Same question for you - pictures and availabilty! [​IMG] How are your girls laying?

7. Nimby Chickens

Oct 20, 2010
    Central FL
    Still looking for these two breeds. [​IMG] I also have some Cochin eggs coming in soon!

8. itsmyobsession

itsmyobsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2010
    Georgia
    If you are looking for big fluffy friendly chickens that are good layers, you may want to consider Black Austrolorps.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by