Want to buy LF eggs - Brahma, Faverolle

Nimby Chickens

Songster
9 Years
Oct 20, 2010
Central FL
I would prefer a mixture of colors - I love variety! Large fowl only - I like the big girls.
smile.png
I would be very thrilled if ONE seller could offer all of these so I can save on shipping. It's really the shipping that kills you!

I'm hoping to not spend a fortune, I'm looking for about 6+ eggs from each breed.

I know Orps are much more common so if someone has just the Brahmas and Faverolle, I'm down with that. I can get Orps on here later.
smile.png

I'm a big fan of huge fluffy, friendly birds that lay well, and I have been told that these three breeds are just fantastic for that. Send me a PM please, even if you just have one of these breeds. I will take what I can get! XD

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm looking for private breeder stock not hatchery quality~!

EDIT 2: I've just won an auction for some Orps so I'm not looking for them any more!
smile.png
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Oh I would love to see some pictures! What is your availability like? I'm looking for really nice private breeder stock, not hatchery - I should make that clear in my initial posting.
smile.png

Thank you very much, I just love these guys - so pretty!

Back
Top Bottom