Want to buy Porcelain Silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkies4me, Jun 27, 2011.

1. silkies4me

silkies4me Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    Edgerly Louisiana
    [​IMG]

I am wanting to buy 6 to 12 Porcelain Silkie eggs. If you have any for sale and would ship them to me in Louisiana that would be great. Please email me with what you're asking for them. Thanks

UPDATE 7/8/11 Found some! I set them in my Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance EX incubator and they are due to hatch July 29th! [​IMG][​IMG]:jumpy

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. silkies4me

silkies4me Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    Edgerly Louisiana
    UPDATE JULY 31,
    Lav and Porcelain silkie egg hatch didn't go so well. I set 18 eggs. Only 8 made it to lock down. Only 1 Porcelain chick hatched. And none of the Lavenders hatched. I am really disappointed. Note sure what I did wrong.
    My first hatch in my Brinsea Advance Ex went great. I hatched 9 out of 12 eggs the first time around(though they weren't porcelain or lav silkie eggs).
    All were shipped eggs.

Only the one Porcelain pipped and hatched and it hatched on day 21. I had about 4 others roll their eggs but they never pipped or hatched. The others didn't do anything.

I ran my Brinsea the first 18 days at 40% humidity, last 3 days at 60% humidity and 100.0 degrees(with spot check thermometer at top of eggs temperature was around 99.0 to 99.5)

Didn't loose power or anything.

Any advice!???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by