Want to Buy Silkie Hatching eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Happy Chicken Mama, May 1, 2008.

1. Happy Chicken Mama

Happy Chicken Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Florida
    Hi

I am looking to buy silkie hatching eggs! We have a sweet broody Cochin that is getting desperate to be a mama!

We woul idealy like an assortment of splash, partridge, light grey & buff. A few others like white or a dark one would be ok too but mostly the others.

Please post pictures if you have them. Thanks!

They will have a great happy home!

Eshanne

2. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hello! I have a TON of silkie eggs right now! I have black, white, partridge, blue, splash, and buff. I'll send 20 plus extras(which I'm sure I'll have!) if available. If you are interested, I am asking $30, which includes shipping. I can mail out by today if payment is received by 3:00 today. If you are interested, PM me! [​IMG] I accept paypal and my e-mail for paypal is [email protected]. Keep me posted!!!
    God bless,
    Tracey

3. FFFancies

FFFancies Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2007
    Hellertown,PA
    Hello, Not sure if you got any Silkie eggs but I have them in White, Gray, Partridge and Blue and splash if interested. 25.00 for a dozen which includes shipping. Thanks Rob

4. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    Man, I wish I'd asked for these before ordering my others [​IMG]. Will you still have this deal available in about 2 months? Hubby's gonna kill me but I've fallen in love with the silkies [​IMG].

5. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    I have mixed color Silkies. All colors are penned together. If you are interested I sell eggs for $20.00 a dozen plus shipping. You can see some of my birds at: kentuckysilkies.com .

Last edited: May 2, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by