Want to buy sizzle eggs or sizzles close to me

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Dec 23, 2011.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Have lost most of my sizzles due to a predator and need to pretty much start over I'm down to 2 smooth roo's 1 smooth hen and 1 Sizzle hen.. If you have any or will be selling some let me know and post pics of your birds if you have pics

Thanks [​IMG]

2. chikalady

chikalady Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2010
    I will keep you in mind. i also live in Va. and I will be hatching some soon.

Lorie

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I know emvickrey has sizzles, she is in TN. renegaderidgefarm also has sizzles. She is in SC or NC, can't remember for sure but I believe it is SC.

4. pamperedpoultry

Quote:What part of VA are you from, I'd love to have some chics.. what colors do you have and do you have any pic's of yours?

5. chikalady

chikalady Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2010
    I live in Louisa, near Zion X Roads. I don't have any pic's right now but I will get some and send them later.

6. pamperedpoultry

Hey, have you ever gotten any pic's

7. soulsong

soulsong Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2010
    NorthEast Georgia
    I have sizzles as well.
    Pics on the website.
    Give me a shout we might be able to trade eggs. I know I've gotten eggs from you before.

8. pamperedpoultry

Hey yep I remember, I'm taking a look at your website now, Only thing I have laying now are my serama, what few sizzles I have left have decided to quit on me

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by