Want to buy Speckled Sussex Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickiebabyfluff, May 9, 2011.

1. Chickiebabyfluff

Chickiebabyfluff Yappette in Training

Apr 13, 2011
    NorthEastern Ohio
    I am looking to buy speckled sussex hatching eggs to ship the week of May 16th!

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I can gladly help you. I'll be getting back with you after chores this evening with pics! Or if you like you can see our ads in the archives of BST! Thanks. Nancy

3. Chickiebabyfluff

Apr 13, 2011
    NorthEastern Ohio
    Quote:Thank you!!!!!! That would be awesome!!!! Looking forward to the pics!!!! PM me at your earliest convience!! Thank you again!!!

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=475563 are some of the pics of our flock.

Our buy it now price is $25 per dozen and I usually have ample to add extras to that dozen

And our shipping and handling is described in the auction and it is $16.70.

When you are ready to order, please deposit into our paypal:
    [email protected]

And please do pm that you have deposited and we'll work the exact ship date out for you!!!

Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy
    (I got you on an early lunch break! Will check in later this evening.......)

5. Chickiebabyfluff

Apr 13, 2011
    NorthEastern Ohio
    ok will do! pay day is fri so i will send payment then thank you so much!!!

6. Chickiebabyfluff

Apr 13, 2011
    NorthEastern Ohio
    Quote:I have a quick question is it possible for me to order 6 instead of 12? Talkin over with my hubby about building a larger coop but tht won't be till sometime in July and our current coop is on the small side ...if 6 is not possible i completely understand and will purchase the 12. Thank you so much!! As soon as i hear back then i will pay via pay pal and pm you ty again

Gloria

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by